DOWNLOAD 0.4.2.3: adf.ly/o7tud
ALTERNATE (OneDrive): goo.gl/OZP0lu
- Hide the Up button
- Hide the Search bar
- Change padding after the search bar
- Change padding before and after the address bar
- Change the padding before the Nav buttons
All settings are configurable in the settings.ini file or with the new configuration GUI.
BE SURE that you extract the settings.ini IN THE SAME FOLDER with the EXE for your OS architecture (normal or x64).
I hate to sound like a beggar, but would you please consider donating a few pennies to me so I can finally purchase Windows Style Builder? I have great theme ideas (as you've probably seen).
Thank you for your support! I'm constantly working on this tool, adding little tweaks here and there, so be sure to this so you don't miss any updates!
Is there a way to get rid of the help button?
This was a great tool. Note that download is dead. Is it likely to return?
here is what I have in event viewer.
Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 6.3.9600.16441, time stamp: 0x5265dec8
Faulting module name: Comctl32.dll, version: 6.10.9600.16384, time stamp: 0x5215fcbd
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000007f35
Faulting process id: 0xe5c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cefc6865487479
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.16384_none_62475f7becb72503\Comctl32.dll
Report Id: a7a1d3eb-685b-11e3-82ef-000c295ef3e6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
- "Navigation buttons width" changed to "Padding before Nav buttons" to reflect what it actually does
-- The Padding setting now starts at 0 instead of 83, making for less confusion
- Reworked Up button and Search bar hide method to be compatible with more themes
- Added setting to change padding before Address bar
- Added donate link in ConfigurationGUI.exe
-- Donate link is as non-intrusive as possible, so no pop-ups or garbage like that
-- Can be hidden by manually editing the INI file
- Cleaned up/optimized code so it runs a bit better/uses a little less memory